University Hospital Limerick
What to Bring with You
- Appointment letter
- Medicines: It is very important that you bring any medicines or tablets that you are currently taking and any other information about your treatment which might be useful, e.g. prescription cards etc. You should also inform the Doctor/Ward Sister if you are allergic to any medication or food substances.
- Medical Card: Medical card number and expiry date.
- If you have private health insurance:
- Membership card or membership number
- Insurance claim form, i.e. VHI, BUPA, for pre-booked admissions
- Clothes: Night clothes, slippers, dressing gown, underwear.
- Toiletries: Hairbrush, comb, shampoo, toothpaste or denture cleaner, soap, face flannel, towels (hand, bath), paper handkerchiefs.
- Other items you may need: Shaving equipment, spectacles, walking stick, hearing aid.
The shop at the hospital sells a small range of toiletries.
| Back to Top|